Hubby and the Wee One love stuffing. So when I made this stuffing, they thought it was delicious. In fact, they took seconds when I served this side dish.
This is also any easy side dish. It only takes about five minutes to prepare. Then I allowed the slow cooker do the cooking.
My plan is to make the stuffing on Wednesday. Then I will put it in a dish to be warmed up on Thanksgiving.
Slow Cooker Stuffing
Stars of the Recipe:
- 2 boxes Stove Top stuffing (I bought turkey flavored.)
- 3 c. chicken broth
- 1 (10.75 oz) can of cream of mushroom soup
- Spray the crock with cooking spray.
- Place all the ingredients in the crock.
- Stir together until combined.
- Cook on low for 2 to 4 hours.